Today I just wanted to share a simple project that only takes a few minutes to put together and is perfect for the fall and Thanksgiving season!
You Will Need:
- 6 jam sized mason jars or similar
- approx. 1 cup dried white beans
- yellow vinyl
- Design your letters by either picking on cartridge on your Cricut or by picking a font to use in your Silhouette software program.
- Cut out the vinyl letters using your vinyl cutting machine. You can also cut these by hand using scissors or an exacto knife if you don’t have a vinyl cutting machine.
- No need for transfer paper, just peel the letters off of the backing and carefully press them on the mason jars!
- Add approximately 1/8 cup of dried white beans to each jar
- Insert candle into beans
And you have a really simple and fun fall decor for your home!
Ashley Phipps is an Interior Designer living in the Indianapolis area. She is also the author of the blog Simply Designing.